Who wants to share something nice they did for Valentines Day?

I did absolutely nothing except get a free cake from someone's wedding. Who has a romantic or eventful day/evening they'd like to share? What did you do for Valentine's day?

Most Helpful Guy

• I put 7 roses (varying colors) and notes in places that had significance to my SO and I, places we had been on dates or just important and nice memories. I blindfolded her in the car so she wouldn't know where we were going though haha. Then dinner, a Netflix movie at home, then sex then sleep. It was a good Valentine's all in all.

• Oh my gosh XD
      That sounds perfect. You're such a good boyfriend! I bet your gf is totally head over heels for you!

• Thanks a bunch. ^.^

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 10

• Well, I wished I could have spent it with my wife, but such was not to be.

I got up, listened to Car Talk and Wait! Wait! Don't Tell Me! (my usual Saturday routine), then drove to the marina to meet my friends (two husbands, two wives... I felt like an animal on Noah's Ark whose mate was somehow left behind) and we spent the afternoon sailing. Lovely time! Weather was great! After that, we went to a local restaurant which is kind of English tavern themed and had dinner and sank a few owls (well, they did... I can't drink alcohol right now). Then I drove home, did some work, and went to bed. All in all, it was a pretty nice day!

• Oops, supposed to be be up vote! That sounds nice!

• As question says 'something nice' but I'm single so I don't think I can share something nice :/
    I just ate 4 oranges
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Orange-Fruit-Pieces.jpg
    And studied hard.

• the same thing i do the other days

damn... even if VD is over... this madness is still alive... FUCK, FUCK, FUCK Valentine's Day

• Went to my friends house, smoked, we all went to war on NBA2K, went out to eat, went back to his house, more 2K, came home, fed my dog, went to sleep.

• So it was a regular day for you then.

• So it's like an occasional thing, the smoking?

• Yeah, like every month and half or so.

• i had sexxx

• Pretty much chatted with XNicholeMariex3 and shared our written works and smoked my briar.

• I sat and masturbated my evening away after work. Does that count?

• My Valentine's day sucked.

• Why do you say that?

• It says finance not fiance lol

• Hahaha OH! my bad lol! But wait, so do you have a fiancé then or not?

Wow I must be tired haha

• I walked 1,5 hour to get to the flower shop, but I don't mind;) Payed quite a lot and it was super cool with her. She was so happyyyyy ;)

• That's super sweet! :D

• I hope so haha, sometimes I have self concerns if she likes me :D. Don't know why. But she probally likes me, today I won't message her anything and we'll see if she'll message me anything :)

• OMG THATS SO CUTE

• Wow, someones a little greedy... I didn't do ANYTHING

• Haha but I hate cake... I don't eat it. So it's worse than doing nothing lol!

• No one else would take it. It was either give it to me or throw away in the trash. It was huge and I knew I could find use for giving it away instead of just wasting it, so I said yes.

• WoW (filler), you're an idiot

What Girls Said 8

• Me and my boyfriend decided to go somewhere for the weekend. We are now in Den Haag.
    We visited the city yesterday and today we'll go shopping.

• Sounds so fun! Unless your boyfriend hates shopping lol.

• Nothing. My plans were ruined by snow. Lol Mustangs do not drive well in snow. I got stuck on a hill so my dad had to hook my car up to his truck to pull me out. We lost power so it's like 30 degrees in my house. Ugh.

• Awww. Poor Honey. It's freezing in my house too and we have power and heat on.

• Same here. I'm ready to hibernate til spring lol.

• i went out with my family to celebrate all the beautiful women, and my dad got my sister and i a rose, but obviously mum got a whole bunch haha:P
    anyway it was a wonderful time and i ate so. much. chocolate!!! :D
    GYM TOMORROW!

• It was mine and my boyfriends first Valentine's Day together - it was also our 9 month anniversary. But I was working for the actual day, so we had our day a day late.

I bought him a beer glass that said World Legend on, and a box of heart chocolates (it was a chocolate heart with mini chocolate hearts in).

He bought me an Xbox game and a bottle of champagne with some candles.

And we broke our diet and pigged out on pizza :)

Not especially romantic but it was nice :)

• Nothing romantic, just went to a tame little party. I'm single as a Pringle

• Well I spent my day with a 6 month old baby boy. He blew me lots of raspberries and drooled all over me, but he made my Valentine's Day very pleasant. Once he was down for the night, I watched the All-star contests and ate ice-cream.

• My boyfriend and I said I love you for the first time :)

• He also got me a card and a little stuffed elephant. I made him a card and pink heart shaped cookies :)

• MYSELF!! :))