Can men date you for 6 months and still like and not love you yet?

I am dating this guy for 6 months and we see each other every other day. I sleep over at his place and we spend time together for movies and dinners. However im not sure of his feelings for me. I asked him and he say he loves me too, im not sure still. What are the chances? We dont text a lot in between dates. We do have our own space and alone time to hang out with friends. Sometimes i question if im his first priority. However can u date for 6 months and just like the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, men generally take longer to fall in love.

Also, I know what a girl ultimately wants is love, but what's wrong with like? I never understood that, the most enjoyable times you have together is when he just likes you. Why rush to get him to love you?

What Guys Said 2

• Sure, all relationships move at different paces. Both partners in the same relationship will also move at different rates.

• Yeah sometimes that is happen in really life

What Girls Said 1

• Some people take longer than other to fall in love. There is no time restraint on it. Everyone's different. What makes you think that he's not telling the truth when he says that he does?