French kissing?

When you're french kissing, is it normal to have saliva around your mouth?

What do you feel when you get French kissed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ick! Sorry sounds like who you've been kissing is a little sloppy at it. I love kissing and being kissed and if the other person got saliva all around my mouth I would be turned off. To me, a sloppy or inexperienced kisser, means they will not satisfy me sexually bottom line

• Hmm so when people French kiss, it's supposed to be completely dry around the mouth? @_@

• Not completely dry, but not wet either. Shuddering ova here, sorry...

• I'm very into kissing a I hold a high standard on what I expect

What Guys Said 1

• it was kinda between both our mouths. I was expecting it to either be in his mouth, or his tongue be in my mouth. it was definitely a french kiss. it was just very different from what I expected. Not everybody will like it. Just preferences. He may, or he may not ever grow out of it. You'll have to decide of that's a deal breaker or not.

What Girls Said 1

• No its not. That's disgusting. French kissing is supposed to be nice and slow without no saliva coming out of that mouth of urs

• Not saliva coming out of the mouth but from the person kissing you? Does that make sense?

• Either way. Its still wrong.