Girlfriend broke up with ex, wants me back?

Girlfriend left me for ex, its been a week and she wants me back. She said she realizes she needs to put the past behind her and throw away old baggage, and she truly wants to be with me. What do i do?

I meant its been a week since they broke up. When she left me, they dated 2 months. But I don't know what to do. I love this girl..

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol u serious. She dumped you, didn't appreciate you an now wants you back. Probably because the guy dumped her. Don't be a mug an think she loves you. People do not get rid of someone they love for someone else. Be honest with yourself. If she loved you, you would know cus she would of stuck by you!

What Girls Said 3

• Ditch her wtf. She doesn't love you and she neither will

• DONT DO IT.

• Cut all contact with her. I can assure you, her ex dumped her this time around.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're available, why not give it a try? But remember there is a pattern here. . . she left you for an ex, now she's leaving him for an ex. Could it be that for her the "grass is always greener."?