How do guys feel about girls who play "hard to get"?

So I went to this guys house last night to watch a movie. We layed down and were all cuddled up on the couch and after the movie we layed there and talk for a few hours. He really wanted to kiss me and he kept kissing my cheek and stuff. I wasn't letting him actually kiss me and I ended up making a little "game" out of it. He kept saying stuff pointing out that I was playing hard to get and that I "think I'm so funny". It was making him laugh and he was "playing a game" right back with me. I let him kiss me three times, but just small kisses. He told me a few times that he really wanted to kiss me and I told him that if he really wants to kiss me that bad then I'm sure he will find a way to see me again. Now I'm kind of worried that maybe I took it too far and he won't see it as worth it to see me again. Thoughts? Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls play hard to get almost all the time.

It’s a good thing though, or you wouldn’t really think she’s worth the effort.

[Read: 15 ways to text a girl you like and make her want you in no time]

But sometimes, it’s easier to turn on a girl than date her.

When it comes to dating a girl, she’d instinctively know you’re hitting on her.

If you discreetly warm her up to your flirty touches, you’ll see that seducing a girl can be rather easy if she thinks you’re a great guy.

If you know how to be discreet, you can make a girl fall for you or even turn her on in just a few conversations.

But here, we’ll get to seducing a girl with just 20 simple questions, preferably via texts.

Dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet:...

What Guys Said 6

• it can be fun, for those girls i don't take them seriously though. i view them as just a casual encounter

• I instantly LOSE all attraction towards people who play "hard to get". I don't like such people & I have a very low opinion of them.

In your case, it's hard to tell what he will do next but I have a feeling he will probably come around, but if he doesn't, you can make the move if you like him.

Good luck!

• I wouldn't waste any more time or money on you if I was that guy.

• I don't have time for those kind of girls

• I think they're idiots and dont bother with them.

• One rule: if a girl/guy is ugly, he or she shouldn't be playing hard to get.

What Girls Said 0