Do you guys prefer a smarter or dumber girl to date?

Hey :) im just wondering, cause guys who have lower gpa than me tend to have no courage in hitting on me

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter to me honestly. I dont date women so she can do my homework.

• I've dated smart girls that make dumb decisions and dumb girls who make good decisions.

What Guys Said 7

• Smarter, I hate dumbing down myself
    the worst is having to hold my tongue when
    trying to say something, as I naturally like
    using big words.

• The smarter the sexier. As long as she still willing to have fun. If she's smarter than me she will impress me and that's awesome as long as she's not condescending.

• Even smart girls are dumb. So it really doesn't matter.

• It may be strange i adore naivety in girls i feel she has the whole cuteness in the universe i remember this scene in oz the great and powerful where he was planning to beat the wizard that she is going to KILL them and DESTROY THE WHOLE WORLD and oz said the child is circle in the plan then the child said can i be a heart... oh i think i want to kiss her till death... and i prefer dumber so i feel kind teaching her

• And it makes me feel like i have the lead

• And want to help her in every choice cause i feel she can't take it without me

• as long as she's honest and loving I dont care

• One can never selct a partner based on such things..

• Neither... I don't need a ms. know it all but I do need to be able to talk to her, after all, that's what women want right, to be heard?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not a guy, but I don't know why anyone would want to date a dumb person to be honest...

• I'd hope guys these days would want to pick a woman who has some smarts. But you never know these days. :/

• I'm not a guy, but I think love is blind