My sister is going to marry an old man?

She's 22 and she's going out with a 34-year-old man. Is the gap too far? What do you guys think? He's a teacher at my sis' school.. And my mum doesn't approve him. Should they still go on? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If u ur family got money ithink he's into that ! Or she got a brain wash from this guy cuz she look nice or something cuz an 34 years old guy can't even think about a 22 years young girl this is impossible cuz she is a child for him & if she got married to this guy the hell will be much nicer than her life.

• thanks for the MHO bro & hope things is going to be good & u should talk to ur sis about this man cuz this not a game this is a life , living with someone will not even care about her or love her & adore her this is a disaster , I know this cuz my ant been in this & I've seen her cry'n every single moment & i couldn't do anything... it's a really bad horrible feelings & i really don't want anybody to be in the same place... hope things is goin to be better.

What Girls Said 4

• Hey, my sister is also 22 and she's engaged to a 40 year old. They have been together for years now! Yes, it's a bit strange at first, but love is love man. Let her do whatever makes her happy and you'll be happy =]

• I don't see a problem with it.

• this isn't that uncommon

• 34 isn't an old man lol. My Dad was 18 years older than my Mum and they were very happy together :')

What Guys Said 6

• well firstly, i dont consider a 34 year old guy an old man lol. Honestly, once both partners are above the age of 20, any age gap becomes completely irrelevant to me. Both individuals are more than capable of understanding the dynamics of the relationship, and if they are okay with it, I consider it none of my business

• My aunt is 19 years older than her husband and they are very much in love. Age is just a number.

• It is common among white people i guess.

• I think it's interesting how the young woman's behavior is generally acceptable in this situation but the man is generally seen as a pervert. Go on, deny it... but we all know it's true.

• Yep, that's a big age gap. Like the other user said, daddy issues is within her.

• Yeah that's too large of a gap, your Sister clearly has Daddy issues.