Just a quick question?

My bf has gone away on holiday he has more or less blanked me for the last four days. I understand he was traveling with his friends and enjoying himself.

The relationship is pretty new so I don't want to go crazy at him but I am really pissed about it. He text me today and has been sending me snapchats but I didn't open any of them.

I am feeling hurt that he wouldn't think of me for all that time am I overreacting? Would you be in contact with your girl if you were away?

Most Helpful Guy

• How long have you guys been together?

• About two months so I don't want to say anything to him because I don't feel I have the right.

• Yeah, you need to relax.

When a guy is with his friends, the last thing he wants to think about is his girlfriend.

Also, even when/if you guys make it to 2 or 3 years, you still don't have the right to got on eachothers ass about this stuff. Both of you are adults, you don't need to constantly update the other on your whereabouts or actions.

What Guys Said 2

• Why aren't you opening any of the snapchats. I would find that rather rude...

• He's on holiday and is probably too busy to get in contact, Jesus Christ, if you are acting this clingy now I dread to think what you are going to be like as the relationship progresses.

• How is she being clingy? Because her boyfriend ignored her for a few days probably getting up to all sorts.

• 'Probably getting up to all sorts'? Where's your evidence? You can't just indirectly accuse someone of 'getting up to all sorts' without having a fragment of evidence.

He's on holiday, he's having fun and he doesn't need a clingy girlfriend busting his balls while he's away. If she had a life of her own, she'd live it and wait for her boyfriend to come back instead of sitting around moping because he's not communicating with her all day long, every day.

What Girls Said 1

• I would never speak to him again to be honest.

• Really I don't know if I want to go that far with it?

• Yeah I would if you were away would you not think about him? And on Valentine's yesterday did he say anything to you?

• I talked to him he just told me it's been non stop for him. No but Valentine's is not that important to me. But I love him so I can't just walk away.