Is this a red flag?

We've been dating for about a month and he invited me to Paris for Valentine's Day with a group of our mutual friends. I enjoyed the time away but I am disappointed in going away with a group when it could have been about us. We all hung out together and had dinner together on Valentine's night. It was nice but given that we've been dating for such a short time, I feel he could have done more about "us".

Why didn't he make it about just us?
Or am I over-reacting and being ungrateful?

Most Helpful Girl

• short span
    nothing's wrong with it. I won't say appropriate but.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe because its been a short time he'd fear you wouldn't want to go alone with him. So he decided to bring a group to make you feel more comfortable.

• Yeah; being alone with just him could be... over intense? Maybe he didn't want to scare you off :)

• You're pretty selfish honestly. He will probably move on once he finds this out.

What Girls Said 4

• He took you to Paris. That's not a red flag at all. Yes you're overreacting and yes you're being pretty ungrateful.

• :O

He took you to one of the most interesting cities in the world and you're worried other people came with you? And you've been dating less than a month? You know where most people go when dating less than a month? Bowling.

• He took you to Paris...

• HE INVITED YOU TO PARIS. YOUR FINE.