How to get him back?

Okay I need some help so I'm not in any relationship, I been dating here and there talk to guys. I recently been talking to one and we finally set a date for Valentine's to go out for the first time. But someone I had once briefly talked to never dated had texted me which was purely because he got a new phone and was asking all his contacts if we wanted to keep his # say yes or no. Since I didn't have him in phone I asked who it was. Well eventually he sent a pic I recognized him. We been texting, talking video chatting since but he has fell head over heels for me and as oddly as it sounds I have too. I was straight forward from the beginning that I had a date just dinner for Valentine's. Because I'm a lady of my word and can't do that to someone just blow them off. He doesn't understand that I want him. He thinks I'm playing a game and I'm not just I can't be that person to give someone my word and then u know blow them off. I know it will just be a dinner date and nothing will happen. I really want to be with him but he told me bye and that how can I say the things I say and not be his and he isn't no second choice. He won't talk to me. Update the v date was canceled as of yesterday morning that same morning the guy that won't talk to me called to tell me happy Valentine's day and I hope I live an happy life and we got into it because he says u rather go out on this date and see how it goes instead of being mine and it goes on. He hangs up and of course ruined my morning all I could think about was him and so the date got canceled and I text the guy apparently I'm crazy about to let him know I couldn't do it if it means losing you it's not worth it. I want you in my life and I want you to be my valentine. I told him I canceled and if I was going on any date I wanted it to be with him. All day nothing finally he tells me you already lost and please stop:( I canceled to be with him to be his and now he won't reply to me... Help I want him! how to win him back?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't. Stop stalking him

What Guys Said 6

• He sounds like a dick and is just playing a game which is very childish to be honest you're better off without him.

• cutting off all contact until he contacts you is the only way if any that will work. if you contact him any more he will sense the desperation... that is a relationship killer.

• This guys sounds like a little bitch. Forget about him.

• You don't want him.. He sounds immature and lame..

• Tl;dr... just forget about him, he's not worth your time.

• Try booty call

What Girls Said 6

• Just give it some time and then see what happens from there. With time, you'll know what to do. Best of Luck!

• If he doesn't understand that you didn't want to blow the other guy off then he isn't worth having. Just don't talk to him and see if he says anything again.

• as much as it hurts, no one should ever beg to be with someone. you are honest and considerate and did nothing wrong. If he was more mature, maybe he would understand but it just seems like he's immature and super jealous. Maybe let it go, and you'd be surprised, a lot of guys come running back... and if not then wutever move on to bigger and better things.

• Honestly you wouldn't have been blowing that guy off if you just told him what it is with that other guy. Its a matter of priority, if you really liked him and wanted him you would have been like ill talk to the other guy and call it off. Because from his point of view he believes you want them both, that you are talking to them both. Now what you need to do is prove to him that he's number one that there is no one else. Go see him if you can prove that you want him.

• I'm not sure if you do want him. If he's willing to break a promise and blow you off like that, I don't think he's boyfriend material. You sound like a wonderful girl and you deserve much better than this!

• make his idea to get back. iinfluence him. and be unpredictable