Do guys not cuddle in the morning?

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but I find it odd that he was all about cuddling all night last night and since we woke up he is not about it at all. I don't get it.

I'm wondering if he still likes me

Most Helpful Girl

• You are thinking too much. He was tired maybe, he wasn't feeling the mood? Who knows. You can't know from just one single behavior.

What Guys Said 15

• Some guys are like that :p

I like cuddling all the time; my gf needs her internet time in the morning. She's compromised with a little bit of cuddling as long as her laptop is in front of her.

So. Depends on the guy!

• I like that, I like to stay a little bit more in bed after I wake up, and if I'm cuddling it's even better.
    Maybe your boyfriend didn't sleep well, so he wasn't in the mood to cuddle.

• Onlymy teddy bear hahah

• Yes guys still like to cuddle girl :)))

• I'm always down for a cuddle unless the cops are comin'

marijuanamemes.com/thc/cat-nip-paranoid-cops.jpg

• That might just be him... I will spend the entire weekend in bed holding my special lady close.

• Well last time I did cuddle with a friend we were spooning and I ended up with a hard on nearing her knee after she decided to wiggle up close against me... Again and again...

• haha sometimes we need a break from cuddles also in the morning our bodies are full of test!

• That sounds like so much fun. But people only go if it were with purely platonic friends. Otherwise it'd get sexual and turn into an orgy.

• If it's just one night,
    he was probably having a rough night or a soon to be tough morning.

#InHisHead

• He prolly had morning wood and is uncomfortable lol

• I love cuddling at any time. Maybe he was just tired

• I love cuddles any time of the day.

• Did you have sex either the night before or in the morning?

• Another interesting thing: no sex, but in the moment he decided we were gonna go drink, so we got dressed and went upstairs and then he turned on the tv and fell asleep in front of it. We cuddled through tv and I finally went to bed and then when he came to bed we cuddled more.

• Oh wow--that's tough! So maybe the best option is to invite him to visit you next month?

• how soon until i do that? the problem is my schedule is more flexible than his because i at least have every weekend off. and the cool thing about visiting him is it is a new area which we both like

• I'm usually the most cuddly in the morning, it's very difficult to get out of bed!

What Girls Said 5

• I do agree it depends on the guy. Some guys won't cuddle at all because its a sign of affection, and attachment. Most guys who do cuddle all night, could possibly feel like they or you need your space in the morning. Not to many people are up for intimate relations when they first wake up, most would like a shower, brush their teeth, and than the intimate part.

As for me, I lack affection from my current significant other, so I try to squeeze it out from him as much as possible, even if he isn't willing to give in. I have a feeling this will be the cause of a fight possibly one day, and lead to even as far as a break up.

• Maybe he's not a morning person or doesn't want to blow stinky breathe on you.

• I think guts get morning erections. Probably makes cuddling awkward. You could just ask him about it:)

• I don't know about yours but mine wants to cuddle 24/7 XD

• You're probably overthinking mine loves a morning cuddle but men are different but are you just cuddling or is it more than that?