He's still using tinder after our date - bad sign?

So I went on (what I thought) was a great first date with someone I met on tinder. We'd been texting constantly for like a month so when we met it felt like we already knew each other. We talked for hours and then he stayed at my place (no sex). But when he left this morning it felt really awkward and we ended up just hugging and him kissing my cheek.

I text him to say that I had a really good time and he replied saying the he had too. But he's been using tinder today and even when we were on the date he got a notification of a match (he was showing me something on his phone when it popped up). Is that all a bad sign? I asked him about it last night and he said he mostly just uses it when he's bored and that I'm the first girl he's met off tinder in months. Am I being played here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Correct me if I'm wrong but... Didn't you have to get on (use) tinder to see if he was? After one date he's not going to delete his account (s). You clearly didn't either lol.

I wouldn't concern yourself with his Tinder unless you are in a confirmed monogamous relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• First off, people that go online to meet people tend to leave their options open, just because you went on ONE date (i think) doesn't mean Tinder will stop trying to match him up. now if after a few dates and things getting serious and he is still going on tinder... then you may have a situation then.

• you don´t delete your account after every first date -.- i mean it´s still fun to play even if you´re in a relationship. using tinder means nothing.

• If you like him, convince him that he doesn't need Tinder anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• Very bad sign

• It's just 1 date! Him showing matches was a little disrespectful though