Are white girls generally more mentally unstable and insecure about themselves?

I've had 8 white girlfriends and I found this to be the case right across the board. On one hand, they seem to have this sense of entitlement and like to take the upper hand on many things. On the other, they feel quite inadequate about their looks or how they come across to others and care way too much about what other people think. As a man, I like to give my honest opinion on something, so if you ask me for an opinion, don't expect me to tell you what you want to hear.
I've recently an Indian, Mexican an 2 Asian girls. I'm still with the Asian girl. I found that all these women were very strong emotionally and mature. They like men who are hard working, respectful yet honest, assertive, and lead the way (as opposed to fighting for control). I couldn't be happier, and am wondering if others shared my experience and view on white women.

Most Helpful Guy

• White girls are just poor. Why any man would choose a white girl over any other race of women is confusing.

What Girls Said 4

• So if the woman and the men want control over their lives and the women does not huge control if her life over to the man, than the women is immature?

How do you know it's not the guy fighting for control over the woman?

If these women you are dating are so mature, why do they need someone to lead them in their personal life?

Let's say we switch the sex but leave everything else you wrote exactly in tact.

So that you are now a woman talking about men She has dated. What are your thoughts on those men she's describing to you. The immature and the nature she the differences? ( exactly how you described the women but they are men)

" Are white boys generally more mentally unstable and insecure about themselves?"

I've had 8 white boyfriends and I found this to be the case right across the board. On one hand, they seem to have this sense of entitlement and like to take the upper hand on many things. On the other, they feel quite inadequate about their looks or how they come across to others and care way too much about what other people think. As a Woman, I like to give my honest opinion on something, so if you ask me for an opinion, don't expect me to tell you what you want to hear.
    I've recently an Indian, Mexican and 2 Asian boys. I'm still with the Asian boy. I found that all these Men were very strong emotionally and mature. They like Women who are hard working, respectful yet honest, assertive, and lead the way (as opposed to fighting for control). I couldn't be happier, and am wondering if others shared my experience and view on white Men."

• Definitely seems that way but I doubt it's true.

• Some women are insecure some aren't race has nothing to do with it

• What the hell are you talking about? Lol
    This has no validity

What Guys Said 3

• Huh, what?

• You trippin foo?

• Women in general are insecure, once you realize this it's easy to manipulate them. I don't do this because it's wrong. But that's what players do. Race has little to do with it.