Does your girlfriend fish for compliments from you?

I'm getting really annoyed at my girlfriend for constantly expecting me to compliment her every day. I've already told her that she looks beautiful, sounds sweet etc like a million times. If I don't compliment her, she'll start asking me what's wrong, how does she look etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I only do that to my boyfriend if I'm feeling insecure, but it's different for me because my boyfriend isn't one to compliment me A LOT to begin with so I don't worry when he's not, I'm more shocked when he does lol

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like your girlfriend is insecure. The best you can do is tell her how beautiful and special she is to you, and that she don't need to feel insecure about nothing cause you love her.

• I wouldn't like to be complimented too often. It feels more special when it's rare and unexpected.

• I don't expect it but he does it anyway or he does other little things to show me. But I understand why you're annoyed you shouldn't have to do it everyday she should just know. Maybe she is a little insecure?

What Guys Said 0