Why do girls hate me so much?

Seriously, they all hate me, they either reject me, shoot me disgusted looks of hatred, and then they ignore me constantly right out of nowhere, and, I can't take it anymore. They always lie to me, always, then they just pretend as if I don't exist. Even the ones I'm just friends with and nothing more treat me like this, WHY? I DONT WANT TO LOVE ANOTHER GIRL, OKAY, I REALLY DONT, I DONT WANT TO BE SUICIDAL AGAIN, BUT WHY DO THEY ALWAYS TREAT ME LIKE THIS, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

88

Most Helpful Guy

• Judging by the tone of your question you probably send a crap ton of creepy/bad vibes at them. Girls are fragile, and they know it deep down whether they admit it or not. They are scared of unstable men and what would happen if they showed even a bit of kindness to them. You have to play it cool even you're not cool. Be nice even if you're not nice, or at least be polite. Keep a lid on the weird stuff. Look at p*rn but don't let them know you do. Keep your conversations with them civil and polite. Read up on some Emily Potts if you need to. There's no guarantee this will get you a girlfriend, but they will probably stop reacting to you so negatively. Girls are little boats that like sailing calm waters.

• The thing is, I do act nice, I do pretend to be happy and normal, I try, I try to fit in, seem like that fun-loving guy but it doesn't work. My best friend knows it's a facade because he knows how badly depression has fucked me up (well, he doesn't seem to comprehend I can't control my depression). Honestly I think I should just be out down, in that case.

• Better than not and finding out the hard way.

• I didn't say to pretend to be happy. That's hard to do even for gifted actors. Be polite, be nice, be calm. You can do that without pretending. You can be a bit melancholy so long as you don't break down in front of them. I have depression too. I recommend seeing a doctor and getting some standard anti-depressants. It takes some practice, but it's possible.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• Sheesh. Chill. I'm sure they don't **all** hate you. If you need anyone to talk to, a suicide prevention hotline is probably always there to help. Sorry I don't know the number, but I'm sure google does :) maybe that's why they don't like you, because your crazy. Just a suggestion- don't take it to personally lol

• The hotline is a waste of time, and, I don't know why everyone assumes I act like this in real life.

• I don't even know anymore, I just always feel miserable and lonely these days, it's unbearable.

• Open a window, turn on the lights, and turn on some happy music, then it should all go away. It's called finding your happy place, but making your happy place is always better. :D

• Because I've seen the shit you post and frankly, you're kind of an ass.

• I have no idea. I'd need a lot more information than this in order to give you any real reason why a girl would hate you but good luck with that and maybe just try to do something differently from what you normally do and see if that helps

• Maybe you are chosing the wrong girls, right now there is probably a girl who likes you and is thinking the same way you do... dont look too far

• I don't hate you yet.

• I don't hate you :) Now you have one girl who doesn't.

• I need more information so I can help you what do you do when you first approach a girl?

• maybe your mind is playing trick on ya

-tupac

What Guys Said 7

• maybe because you are always talking about killing yourself
    hate being a certain race
    blame women
    never accept responsibility

you don't seem very mentally stable at all
    and that is kinda a turn off
    media.giphy.com/media/hENusB6ak0tmU/giphy.gif

• Yeah, but not in public, in public I act all happy and jovial, just some fun-loving asshole, anyone that knew me last year knows I was a little depressed, just not how bad. Also, I'm not as crazy as I was when I posted most of those.

• THEN GIVE ME SOME ADVICE, I KNOW I'M FUCKING UNSTABLE, OKAY? I'VE BEEN SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION FOR THREE WHOLE YEARS NOW AND I'M TIRED OF FEELING LIKE THIS!!! If you can give me advice just help me, please! If I'm unstable then I deserve to be put down like a dog!!!

• on loads of your other posts i gave you advice.
      the only person who can help you... is you
      not strangers on a website.
      go to a doc and get on meds

• i know a girl who reall loves you... so stop worrying ;-)

• Have you purchased that book I recommended to you? Here's the link again:

www.amazon.com/.../0142196762

• Maybe because your annoying, crazy, creepy, or fat. Might wanna look into that and self improve, no ones perfect

• Heterosexual girls tend to dislike pussies and like penises. just saying.

• Maybe because your self esteem is so fucking low and your confidence is so fucking dead that they should have a reason to hate you. seriously dude quit beating yourself up on how much of a faggy dick sucking prick you are and grow some fucking balls and take life like a fucking man. Jesus H fuck dude like this is why a lot of guys turn gay is because they dont have the fucking sack to get a fucking job and lift some fucking weight and build some fucking muscle because your to much of a fucking spineless prick. you are so fucking stupid like i want you to commit suicide. if your gonna commit suicide fucking go for it or you can get up, grow a pair, get a job, and have some confidence so you can become a man.

• Did u killed a dog or cat In the past?

Maybe they know something very bad about u but u don know they know

THINK ABOUT IT