Would you date someone with Anorexia?

Would you date someone who has anorexia? How would you deal with their illness?

Most Helpful Girl

• We all have flaws or barriers that we either have minimal control over or lack confidence. Insecurities can leave us to self sabotage good things and we need to over come our flaws/barriers. But that takes time and apon our own choice we will deal with it. Either accept or change, be sure to do it for your self and never to do it in order to be accepted because then we aren't being honest and it will cause pressure on ourselves and we could explode. Leaves us beating yourself up and we give up with self pity. So to answer your original question... There's lots of people who will accept us just as we are.

What Guys Said 8

• If I loved her, yes. I'm not sure I would know how to deal with it. But if we were to get married, I would need her to get it controlled first because I want to have children and that can't happen if she's constantly starved half to death. I'm an over-eater myself so I know how hard it is to deal with something like that. I would be as supportive as possible.

• I would not.

• Not a chance.

• Yea, I would.

• lol hell no

• Yes, I would just try to support her and help her feel beautiful so she doesn't feel the need to lose weight.

• No, I don't date unhealthy people, sorry. They need to get better first.

• Nah man those girls are fucking gross. They make me want to puke. I like drawing monsters and Jack Skellington, but I'm not going to get intimate with one.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think I could. I mean, I'm very thin. If you didn't see how much I ate you would think I was anorexic. But I'm not. I couldn't handle having to walk the fine line between making them eat and disrespecting their genuine illness.

• I had anorexia for a couple of years and it got so bad that I went to the hospital... Trust me, it's not a time to be dating. Anyone who would date you whilst ignoring your illness is not someone you want to be with, but if they were actively trying to help you get better then yeah... And I would date a guy with anorexia.

• I feel really bad for you, Well, I'm glad you aren't anorexic anymore, have a supporting hug from your friend HM

• No. I couldn't.

• Why would someone with an eating disorder date? They have more pressing issues to worry about. Honestly they have their priorities wrong. Dating is about adding someone to your life , they can't even take care of themselves