Things to talk about during a date?

I'm going on my first date soon, but I tend to run out of things to talk about very quickly. What are some things that I could talk about to keep the conversation going?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with JackKerouac77, talk about life, hows it's been treating you, compare experiences, life goals and obstacles, things you miss/look forward to, embarrassing stories, funny stories, etc. You could also talk about hobbies and common interest too. I'd avoid talking about celebrities\gossip though.

What Guys Said 4

• i´ve got that from GMM

www.nytimes.com/.../...7-big-wedding-or-small.html

you don´t need to tell them what´s behind the test ^^

• 1) Life
    2) Life
    3) Life

• Tell him that how's your day?, what are his hobbies? what are his interests? what do he wants to be in the future? why does he want to pursue it? all those types of questions that really takes interests in a guy.

• You just talk about things in real-time. Maybe you like the atmosphere. Maybe it's cold. Maybe you're hungry. Maybe you see something curious in a shop. You need to improvise to have a good date and good conversation in general. Just pretend you're talking to a best friend.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him questions about himself