Has anyone had any successful tinder experiences?

I just started using it last night and already got a couple matches. Some of them messaged me but haven't responded in a while. Have you had success using this app in finding someone worth dating and not just hooking up with? Do most people on tinder just want to hook up?

Most Helpful Guy

• never been there... and never met any person who was succesful on it... ;-)

What Guys Said 3

• there are pretty much only chat bots that want to get me registred on some shitty dating sites.

the few i´ve talked to just never answered after a little chatting.

• I have not.

• Yes, but I do not believe in online dating.

• I took a girl I met from Tinder out to dinner, and at dinner she told me about all her online dating experience, but she was still out to dinner with me whom she met off of Tinder. So obviously it doesn't work in the long run.

What Girls Said 1

• OKAY, WAIT !! i am currently in a relationship with a guy i meet on tinder. He is my boyfriend and it's really going well with each other. So Tinder is not just for hookups, u just have to be lucky and find the right person. You never know what can happen. ;)