What is the point in even trying to find love if you're unattractive?

I'm starting feel like it's all a bit pointless. I'm not particularly attractive, I am slim which is obviously a major turn off to girls because what women really want is someone who's got a muscular physique, that's the most important thing. From my experience with female friends, The women who claim they don't want that just don't feel good enough about themselves to go for that so just settle for someone without a very good physique. I don't really want someone to settle for me but that's the reality of situation, I don't have much hope. The little chance I do have is just because I seem more attainable than a super-hot guy who any woman would rather be with.

Am I right or am I wrong?

Also, this applies to all people, not just women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I would tell you that confidence is the sexiest trait a man can have. If you feel down and out about finding love, women are going to pick up on that. You can also try increasing your "like ability" by doing things that most other guys (except the really great ones) wouldn't do. Bring unexpected flowers, surprise her by cooking dinner, etc. and no woman is worth your time if all she is focused on is looks. While they're a nice bonus for a person, at the end of the day it's the personality and characteristic traits that make a man.

• Most women think the guy is being ''too nice'' if he gives her flowers right away

• I'm not saying right away. Even if you did, what woman is going to be like "OMG he got me flowers in the first date.. ew" haha no one! But besides the point, there's someone for everyone. Don't mope and look at the ground, maybe if you look up you'll realize your true love has been staring right back at you :)

What Girls Said 9

• Your very wrong. Not all women find a muscular physique appealing. Just because a big portion does , doesn't mean all girls do. Also, girls have different preferences so I'm pretty sure the girls that would date you aren't just settling for you. A girl will like you with even with all the things you find quirks. You just have to stop being so down on your self. Low self esteem can be unattractive and it can also over shadow the good things about you. You could have an amazing personality but if you don't carry yourself with confidence and let it shine threw it's harder for girls see it.

• Different women have different tastes and preferences. You can't generalize and say that that's what all women want because it's not necessarily true. You need to be confident in yourself. That's what girls like to see. Guys that are sure of themselves. Without being cocky.

• Because it gives me something to do to bide my time until something better and more exciting comes along.

• If there are unattractive guys, then they're probably unattractive girls too. Just look for those girls too because I bet they're just as lonely as you only they're nt complaining

• That's the point I am trying to make. People only want someone unattractive if they themselves are too. It's just settling, that's all.

• @Illusive_Man why would I, it's the truth. Y parents settled, my grandparents settled. Even models settle for one another. Everyone fucking settles

• Then there are those bachelors for lufe eh

• There's someone out there that likes you and thinks you're attractive.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8214-preferences-everyone-has-them

• But that's only because of how they feel about themselves I think.

• Thanks for the advice :)

• You're welcome :)

• This may sound like a cliché, but think for a minute, do you know anyone that is really really ugly? Believe me, you don't. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. you are attractive , belive in yourself and sooner or later your princess will come to you

• Well as long as you aren't looking to date some next level super model... no. Keep your standards realistic. And you'll find someone eventually.

• I'll ask @choirboy17 for his opinion on this one. :)

• Go on match. com and see for yourself. :D

What Guys Said 3

• dude here is the most simplest fastest easiest way to build muscle you ready? create a diet plan and diary, do 10 push ups twice a day, do 25 sit-ups and 50 crunches, and jog 2 miles. do this for 2 months and you will build muscle. its kenisiology 101

• I do outdoor gym which helps but even then I look nothing like the guys who my friends obsess over. Girls I know like guys to be buff, like rugby players. That's what they really want, but settle for less because of their self esteem, that's what I get from them.

• I mean, I don't like them like that. But they are the only views I really have in real life. If I want to know stuff about girls, I go to them first.

• double dating?

• This video is for you. Figure out what women want, and they will give you what you want
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-juyEIgwhGQ

• I know how you feel man. Don't give up though