Should I pay for the first date?

I have a date soon and we are going to meet up at the movies for the first time. Should I be paying for the both of us, or should we be paying seperately? What is the right thing to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it goes well and you decide you like her then pay, but if you don't dig it then make that bitch pay her half! lmao

• Lol we are meeting at the movies, I wouldn't have time to do this

• Then better make sure you get your moneys worth! lol

• Aha hopefully

What Girls Said 3

• First date , if you asked her out than yeah I suggest you pay.

• you should pay

• Ask her. I tend to split the bill.

• Really, do I tell her then, do you want to pay or I pay lol

• LOL just realized how funny that'd sound. No, when the bill comes, you can be like: "my treat!" and if she doesn't suggest splitting the bill, then she wants you to pay.

• Aha ok I get ya now.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it's first date

• Pay separately. That way if she complains you know she doesn't want equality. She wants to be treated better than she treats you and you can quickly move on to somebody else

• You guys are confusing me aha, I actually do not know what's the right thing to do.

• If she complains about paying her own fair share then she clearly isn't interested in you. She should care about the spending time with you

• Ok fair point here