Not only is she clingy, I work with her too. help?

she's cute, she has a really nice body. i thought we had more chemistry when we do, but last night when i picked her up i didn't feel that chemistry. she has no spine, has no personality, and she's kind of annoying. then we started making out and she blueballed me so bad i could barely drive home.

she basically begged me to hang out, and wouldn't let me go when i said i gotta go home im tired and continued to kiss me. and she was like "are you gonna kiss me at work :)" we literally hung out one time and we just sat in my car and made out for 2 hours. thats it.

and she even asked me to bring her flowers to work or chocolates, and i didn't, and she ignored me for 30 minutes when i first got to work.

mind you, i only have been working there 2 weeks.

all i am interested in doing is having sex with her. and i will. she's tolerable to hang out with her and it wouldn't be problematic if we weren't co-workers, but we are and now i dont need her thinking we're boyfriend and girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh why don't you tell her that? Be straight up. Tell her what this is to you, don't lead her on.

What Girls Said 2

• I would try and talk to her if I were you maybe she'll understand. Don't lead her on, just talk to her somehow.

• You need to tell her how you feel, because she definitely think y'all are boyfriend and girlfriend.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell her that all you want is an friends with benefits . That's the only non-manipulative way to go about this.

• She's probably inexperienced. Try to explain yourself to her and give it another shot. If there is no improvement then I advise you to request a transfer and break it off.

• Why would you want to be a player?

• why wouldn't i want to be lol? a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock, but a key that opens many locks is a master key. think about ittttt

• That's not smart though. All you're doing is setting yourself up for failure and a bad reputation.

• better than jacking off