Can we stop shaming women who are outspoken about the importance of money? tired of this bs as if all they want are inner qualities lol?

at least if theyre honest, itll solve and prevent so many issues. men will go on their way and women will be treated accordingly. its lies and stolen reality that fucks people up. if people saw things for what they were, more people would be blameless and even get along. manipulation isn't cool! things always have a price, let a man consider his own budget so he may proceed with caution!

pls be over 20 as most teens still live in a fairytale.

Most Helpful Girl

• This world revolves around money. Anyone who denies that is burying their head in the sand.
    They are the one who deserve to be shamed for choosing to be blind to this blatant fact

What Girls Said 3

• Money is definitely important in a healthy relationship. In a long term relationship, both parties need to be making a stable income (unless of course, one has enough to support both, doesn't matter if it's the girl or the guy.) I mean, how else are you supposed to eat?

Honestly I thought this was common sense but I'm surprised to see that I'm wrong haha.

• This is just ridiculous. No I'm not 20 but I know enough about money and trying to make things work that I feel I can contradict this. The world doesn't revolve around money, it's just the people that revolve around it. I get by in life with very little and while yes, having more money does make life easier, having less keeps what matters in perspective for me. I'm trying so hard to keep this comment clean, but it's really hard to. This just infuriates me. LOVE IS NOT MONEY!

• actually money does run the world. love dont pay the bills and one can fall in love with someone that can have that issue in check. its portraying that money doesn't matter that can cause a problem down the road. you wanna stay in all the time? not sure if you know much reading yyour post

• Haha hugs back :)

• Money is important, obviously that's how anything is paid for, however how much a guy makes doesn't really matter if they can support themselves and their bills.. I don't care or want a guy who feels obligated to take care of me, because I don't need that..

• i dont mind women who acknowlege this, in fact, i trust her more than some girl having some pre re hearsed line about listnig a mans qualities like a shopping list. its fake and it tells me all she cares about is self centered results not honesty

• no anything is possible when you love strongly or are super attracted to the person but people with experience and maturity know the romantic love is somewhat overrated and its practicality and often lifestyle that takes over in long term. money matters a lot... a lot. you can fall in love with others as well who are better suited

• I meant making 100K

What Guys Said 4

• I'm pretty sure you live in a fairy tale. We as a society should condemn the monetization of relationships in the same way we condemn any other type of asinine behavior. Money is very important in life but if your choosing a guy or girl to marry based on whether they have a second home in the Hamptons, then you are a terrible person and should be told so.

• you're delusional. my reality is different from yours since I've met and experienced different things. alos, what i mean is money is also very important. I've seen stidues and polls of all sorts as well as listne too ppls own experiences and my own. how is it a fairy tale? how many relationships have you been it? are you social to have the informationthat I've collected? you live in a faritale dude

• Loool what would have me post my social and bank information? I posted an actual check and you can verify this is the only place online it exists if you want.

I say things because your responses are hilarious and you're an Electrician/Lawyer/Oil Engender who only dates beautiful women and knows everything about dating while simultaneously bench pressing some mack trucks I'm sure.

• Anyway you should probably get some sleep. Life is hard on people like you and you should be rested for it.

• There's a healthy balance. We should look for partners that are able to support themselves and are ok at managing money. Most people would consider a man making 100k+ to be doing pretty well for himself but a woman that is all out for money wouldn't targeting him though. It't not like he could afford her shopping at Saks and Neiman Marcus every month.

• What are you suggesting?

• We cannot. Materialism is bad.

• by doing this, people just lie and leaves people feeling betrayed later on.