Guys have you ever had a crush on a girl for 2+ years?

Is that possible for you guys? what made you continue liking her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Indeed
    I had a crush for 5 years
    She is just a wonderful person ^_^

• Are you sure you just don't love her? I mean, often people mistake liking someone as the ideal form of love/ strongest form, but, really, people mistake just not hating someone for liking them mutually, and loving someone as romantic (or other).

• Isn't that kind of infatuation crippling in the sense that if they die, your life will fall apart in that moment? I mean, aren't those kind of relationships supposed to not be idolizing one another but, rather, improving one another? Like, you can still have that one place reserved in your heart for your mate, but once you make them your missing half, what will happen when that half disappears?

• @KramivViolin
      nope, it's actually more fulfilling in my opinion
      and it's not idolizing in the slightest, it's having the other person complete you, help you be a better person and evolve.
      and if they disappear, you hold the shape they left and fill it with all they helped

i just don't understand when peeps say they can love multiple people, just on different levels. makes no sense to me

What Guys Said 11

• I had a crush on this girl since the 9th grade... Im a sophomore in college now. It was mutual at first but I was to immature and shy. She has a kid now and I'm going to live in Europe soon. I still like her :/

• Plenty of times. There are certain girls I will always admire. But ya know, what does it matter, there's no point in obsessing over people that don't have similar feelings.

• it has been for about 5 years. we are best friends and i proposed a year ago. she said no but it did not affect our friendship. i do love her and i wish that we could move forward but i'm glad that i have her as a friend if nothing else.

• Yes 2 and a half years but she got a bf and her friends think I'm ugly and not good looking enough for her

• Haha oh yeahhh.. I was super shy back then and so I would just admire girls from a distance.

• For two years, no. For a year, yes.

• I don't know how I'd explain why, but yes. I had a crush for many years.

• Possible? Yes
    why? It is called obsession , i think..

• Yes 6 years and I can't explain why lol

• 6 years!! You need to ask her out

• I've had a guy who has been staring at me for the past two years of college we used to be classmates at one point but then lost touch. I always wish he would just come up to me so do all us girls a favor and go and ask her out lol.

• the last girl i kinda liked recently ended up being 26 years old and married i swear she was like 20 at most. I have the worst luck haha

• Yes i crushed on girl for 2 + years it happened than finally i let go after i lost contact with her

• Yes, once, because she was really cute (physically and personality-wise) and she was always really nice to me, even when I didn't deserve it, at a time when I had no friends.

What Girls Said 1

• This guy told me he did. He said my personality kept him interested but he didn't have the guts to ask me out