I can beat up most men... Girls is it hot?

When a buff and tuff guy like myself beats up another dude?

Is it more bad ass if I take my shirt off before fighting?
I'm open to the idea of fighting in a Thong. That should make the ladies tingly, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its sort of hot depending on the context. Shirt off first is a definite YASSSS

What Girls Said 52

• It's animalistic and petty.

The ability to defend oneself is a good one to have. To flaunt it about is not.

• How else would you know I could protect you without beating up a few random guys to show you?

• Well when we go on our first date, when you aren't paying attention, I will make dumb faces at people until someone fights me so I can impress you

• That would be our last date. It would end the second you attacked another person. If I wanted to date an animal I would practice bestiality.

• Nope. I don't want to be with a guy who deliberately gets into fights because he thinks I'll be impressed by it. Very childish behaviour.

• What if he just starts fights not caring whether it impresses you?

• lol whatever.

• from what you've shown on this question. you are that petty guy that can't get a guy from his personality or his emotional support towards women. so he uses his body to get women and or chooses women that have no real values or standards.

• My husband COULD beat up any guy I've ever met. The attractiveness is that he doesn't. There is nothing attractive about men fighting.

• I think you're a massive moron. So run along little boy and keep pretending you're buff and tough (tuff).

• I'm tough. I enter tough man competitions

• I would comment on this but I'm afraid he will beat me up. OH SHIT I DID IT BY ACCIDENT!

• Go back to playing in your sandbox little boy.

• So you're telling me you wouldn't be impressed if I started a fight with some random dudes in front of you, and beat them up, ssshhhsss

• Idgaf. ////

• I've grown up around and seen so much violence, that it is NOT hot at all. In fact, it's the opposite. I don't like adults who cannot solve their differences without fists/weapons. I find it very childish and impulsive.
    If I ever had a boyfriend who felt the need to fight everyone just to "impress" me or just because, I'd probably break up with him if he couldn't get that shit under control.

I want to date an adult, not a child.

• Well it's hot when I take off my shirt before a fight... Ever thought of that

• just a new kind of troll lol

• @TimesNewRoman yes you are lol :)
      Thanks for the laughs :P

@BertMacklinFBI lol yea I guess. We're used to them by now right? Haha

• It's just stupid. Why attempt to brag about something like that online? It just shows your immaturity.

• Not bragging... How else would all the ladies know I am a sexy terminator

• So when are we going to tha Sizzler? Baby?

• It's a big turn off to be honest, like I might as well date an actual ape.
    My boyfriend is skinny ( he was scouted for modeling), he plays a classical instrument, and loves to cook and bake. I think it's hot that he's confident enough to ignore the "rules" or masculinity, and lumpy overly muscular guys make my pussy dry up lol. And dating someone who's always getting in fights would make me feel more like I'm babysitting a problem child.

• do you think you might be gay?

• I prefer man-shaped men not lumpy McDonald's Chicken nugget shaped men is all :)

• Omg violence oh my ovaries!

• It's not hot. It is just violence. You are deliberately willing to fight. A cool man controls his temper. I understand, self defense or defending someone, but the rest is just violence on my eyes.

• but girl, I'm ferrocious

• um... no... because rough dudes must stay single lol when you make too many enemies you jsut never know when your going to cross the wrong person and that effects everybody around you too so i stay away from "tougher" guys, you just got too much to chew off your bone lol it's not clever being violent as my bro and dad get into fist fights a lot and my bro being over-weight, tall but muscley is convinced he's a WWE wrestler (i know psycho lol), so i just stay FAR away from guys that get into fights for my own safety.

• The only thing you beat is your meat. Who are you fooling?

• I've been doing that a lot lately... But it's been mostly because I haven't been beating up dudes to impress the honeys...

• Lately.. But I'm planning to kick a dudes ass at the mall this week

• This dude is BAD!! lol

• Not if you're cocky about it or just do it for fun. Girls like to know they're safe and that you can protect them but fighting just because you can isn't attractive at all. At least not to me.

• Keep it up and those skills will come in handy where you end up. Rumbles & riots are an everyday thing in jail. There's tons of sickos in there who get their rocks off on being evil. And if I can give you a tip, don't underestimate other people because there's a lot of men & women out there who take that kind of shit serious and they don't rely on fists to protect themselves. You just haven't encountered that yet so you think you're walking tall. Karma comes full circle you may wanna get a punching bag instead.

• Can = good because you can defend yourself.
    Do = bad because (unless you're defending yourself in a fight you didn't start/willingly engage in) you're committing assault (& that's a crime that gets a person thrown in jail because it shows lack of self-control and people who are randomly violent are not something modern-society needs)

• Its a good thing when someone can DEFEND themselves. But its a hugev turn off when you're the reason people take self defense classes

• To some girls they might think its hot. But others might think that you're a douche doing something like that, especially when you take off your shirt off.

• OMG YESSSS!!! And YESSSS

• finally, an Honest Girl :-)

• Very nice... Is it even hotter if I fight only wearing a Thong?

• No. Just some very tight boxers.

• It's not attractive if you deliberately instigate the fight.

• How else will I shine then? Most people aren't looking for a fight, so I kinda have to star them...

• Wowww... I guess? Lol.

• Had that not worked... We would have had to take dancing lessons until some other dude made fun of me for that so I could beat him up

• No, because it's implied you get into fights a lot.
    Makes you sound like a neanderthal. =/

No girl would dislike a guy who can protect her and come out of it like it's nothing. But they would mind one who'd fight over nothing.

You're a bit more appealing if you're strong, but you're soooo much less appealing if you fought just to prove it.

• Turn off. I don't like violent guys.

• Not even if I fight wearing only a Thong?

• so you think guys should have to fight fully nude?

• No. I don't think guys should have to fight at all unless it's self defense. But if they're fighting just because they want to impress someone, then that's stupid and still a turn off. Guys like that come off as cocky to me and I can't stand cocky guys.

• I totally wouldn't like it. Someone who can't control himself is not strong, but weak.
    If a guy would fight someone on a date or something I would never speak to him again (except if we are in danger or something).

• First dates shouldn't ever turn dangerous lol.

• @TimesNewRoman just a group. Like I said. Good exercise, nice sport, but nothing serious. If I go to that other club I will go a little bit more serious, because right now I'm at the gym in my neighborhood which gives kickbox lessions. Lots of people who do it for the second time n stuff, so it's a little bit softy.

• @spuitkaas I got ya. Well stick with it. I think more girls should learn how to fight.
      ill be an advocate.

• It depends , if a guy gets into a fight to defend me, and kick ass... its hot!
    But if he only does it to show off, or just violent itself... nope.. turn off

Hope it helped x

• Are you taking into account me taking off my shirt first or taking off my pant too and fighting in a Thong?

• nope.
    ...

• No, I would even keep you as a friend. Makes you look like a very immature individual and very childish.

• Love is unstable... Wouldn't you want to satisfy your passions with me...

• No. Filler.

• even if I fight just wearing a Thong? You know that's hawt...

• wtf? where are you from? no idea where you are coming from... Do you expect guys to fight fully nude?

• Jeans and a shirt is fine or just jeans but beating up mot men isn't

• No, it's pathetic.

• Not hot, that fact you cud great, I would feel u cud handle yourself but just to start a fight that cud b avoided is just thuggish.

• No. I don't like aggression at all.

• So what are you into? Coke? X?

• More from Girls
    22

What Guys Said 52

• lol you could be the strongest man ever but it won't stop a knife or a bullet. Don't be stupid.

• 3|3
  • Whats your point? many guys can fight including myself Jeet Kune Do, Goju Ryu, MMA ( a pretty dangerous style ), Traditional Karate, 10 years experience. But you shouldn't go around picking fights especially when you have no clue who these people are or what they are capable off. One of these days your going to pick a fight with the wrong guy and they are going to pull a knife or gun on you or their going to be more skilled then you in hand to hand combat and then all your boasting and tough talk won't mean jack shit when your laying in a hospital bed, side of the street or in a casket.

• i trained mma since 16. i m only 5 10 and180 pounds solid and i can take an average fitness guy whos 200 pounds and even more. think you can take me?

i also put a rapist in the hostpital and use my talent wisely although I've been in so many street fights. i can summon 50 to a 100 men strapped with firearms and go to war.

stop being a deuche. therse always someone more dangerous and powrful. its not attractive to women. makes you look stupid.

• for the men who downvoted me, dont hate. youd like me if we met and i m not lying at all. there's a lot more interesting things i can "boast" about. but its of course foolish.

• What styles do you practice?

• started with muaithai then jiu jistu.

also trained in firearms and some combat strategies.

• i wrecked a kid in high school and everyone was talking about it, the girls started getting more attracted to me but i think it was because my popularity increased more than anything else...

• One day some guy is gonna pull out a knife or a gun, and you're buffness won't matter then. I'm pretty sure you're trolling though...

• They can screw a whole raft of other guys while you're in prison.

• Maybe when he drops the soap he'll be able to put his fighting skills to the test.

• ^^ This is what I mean when I talk about double standards.

• 1|0
    • Is that your Sister's Bathrope?

• Lol sthap I'm a martial artist

• It's true though, he's going to go around with this attitude, piss off the wrong person, and get himself killed.

Just calling it as I see it

• Girls love that, but you know what they like even more? Fighting to death in the arena, you know, like the Gladiators. It's actually something pretty popular today, you know in the year 50 BC.

• Asked the anonymous guy who is too scurred to show what he looks like...

• I laughed out loud.

• Hey chill out. I used to fight a lot. Yea big scraps. You know what I felt really bad afterwards... me getting bruised up, cut & the other guy. I felt bad. Nothing good in it. Use your negative energy in pulling & pushing weights it's far healthier. Swimming & running. You'll feel much better. You can also take you're shirt off during work out. Take care... been there... it's not a nice place 2 b whacking people & getting whacked.

• I am pretty sure that just means you are psychotic.

• that's called "bullying"

• i have the distinct impression you actually can't beat up anyone, nor have you ever been in a fight.

• They think it's hot if you have the potential to beat up most men but they don't think it's hot if you act on it.

• They're all lying, they love it really. I bet they're all soaking just thinking about it.

• What if you get beat up and cry like a little girl in front of your crush.

• It's happened 2 or 3 times before... Risk I take, Bro

• Lol, well this reminds me of 7th grade.. i used to get beat up all the time because i landed the hottest girl in the school, and the other guys were jealous. but you do whatcha gotta do bruh.

• My gun can kill most men... hard to believe there are morons in the world that still get in fist fights :D

• This ain't cave man days all I got to do to beat you is get a tazer or gun and attack you from behind I win. A 5 year old could do It

• Best cure for bad-ass-ness
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../SIGSauerP226.JPG

• you weren't really expecting most women to say yes were you?

• If you go around picking fights just to prove you can beat up most men than it's a turn off. But if you only use it in self defense or defense of your woman than it's kinda a turn on. Most woman hate men acting all macho who going around beating up others for no reason just because they can.

• I'm pretty sure my 9mm will do for me

• love 9mm. people should stop talking badly about 9mms...

capacity over more knock down power in my opinion as shot placement matters more than bullet size...

• 9mm is pretty good, but a 45 is better, you get hit what that you ain't getting back up.

• I like 45 ACP more as well because of the stopping power

Either way, 9mm, 45, 40 S&W, this "tuff guy" is going down

• I feel this is one of those instances where most females say no it isn't attractive... when it really is.

What woman doesn't want a guy that will protect her?

• Lol I love how there are other men using this opportunity to brag about there own made up fighting capabilities.
    Way to make yourself look like a pussy.

• You just deposited the majority of your intellegence by even typing this question

• It goes to show how brainwashed women are.

• More from Guys
    22