What to do when I finally see her again?

So this girl and I were sort of seeing each other (didn't name it - nothing official) until I moved away for a bit. We left it the day I flew out by making out when saying goodbye after she drove an hour away, at 4am to say goodbye and give me a birthday present. Still been texting near every day whilst I've been away and I'll be back there not too long from now. I don't really know what to do when I see her. We have loads planned but just when it comes to things like saying bye, do I try kiss her if things feel good or do I ease into it after seeing her a few times? Don't get me wrong, we're not texting lovey dovey but she's told me how she misses me and all that. Not going to lie I did fall in love with her quite a bit. Some of that has faded after not seeing her for quite a while but I still care about her out of this world, get jealous and imagine the times I'll see her again - as stupid as that sounds lol.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, be confident. Flirt with her here and there during the time you spend with her. Break the touch barrier. This will give you a good indication as to whether a hug or a kiss is fitting at the end of your time together.