22 year old girl... and a virgin? weird?

i'll be 23 in a few months and i can't find someone interested enough to have seks with because its mental with me not physical at all. Do you think its weird? a guy tried it with me but he said i was anti-social, weird, crazy etc and thought i was lying... he pulled his trousers down while making out and i walked away... upset, he got upset, he was understanding but kept pushing me to give hi a bj, hj. Sex also scares me, scared i might get pregnant, intimate with someone, bleeding, hurting etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all - calm down. If sex was so scary we would become extinct long ago. Second - nothing weird at all. To be a beautiful woman and not rushing to have sex at 12 is actually quite impressive. Adriana Lima was 27 when she did it for the first time.

What Guys Said 3

• No. I respect you a lot more and think you should save it till your wedding night.

• As long as you are fit I won't mind having sex with you lol

• It's not weird and it only seems weird to you because you live in a society where being a virgin is considered to be filthy while men and women who sleep around and slut it about are held up as beacons of social progression.

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin.

What Girls Said 1

• Not weird - you just haven't found the right guy. You need someone who you are attracted to that is willing to wait and go at you're pace because he cares about you. You are doing the right think waiting. Don't be scared - with the right person, it is extremely enjoyable. With a guy who doesn't give a shit about you can feel used - and yes, could hurt your first time if he goes too hard