Small University/College Dating vs Big University/College Dating. Which one is the best?

Alright, I go to small college in semi-nowhere and to me honestly it feels like a lot of women here have a high school type of mentality of dating + the hook up culture. Since it is a small school you tend to hear rumors about people often but what I never hear is individuals actually going on dates or being asked to dates. How are/was things at your college/university? Was it something similar to this or just completely different?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it matters, because in college you're all of age, and interacting with the outside world. You're still competing with men that are teachers, graduates, drop-outs, overseas etc... the only thing different would be the way your social circle expands.

What Guys Said 1

• I only know about Big University/College Dating. That's where I met my wife.
    I'll as my son's experience. he did both (dates).