He came to my work at 2am?

I hadn't seen my friend in months and finally i gave an ultimatum. I said- if you want to stay my friend, you're gonna have to see me. I get off work at 2am, if you want to stay friends you'll be there.

He ended up coming to my work... with roses, and looked like he was going to cry and said he loved me.

Guys- what's your take? Do you think he's full of bullshit, or genuinely likes me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Geez you're tough. I think he REALLY likes you

• he kept blowing me off for months and i was mad about it!

• I think he's realised the error of his previous ways

What Guys Said 5

• oh well... to stay awake till 2 amin order to do this? sounds he genuinely likes you i believe... :-)

• more than a friend. you should have a clear picture of his intentions, do as you will.

• Guys don't go anywhere at 2am with roses for nothing.

• Yesh he loves you very much.

• He showed up and delivered! Don't detect any bullshit...

What Girls Said 3

• I think be genuinely cares and like you. The fact that he even showed up says one thing but in the character that he did, I'd say he was hurt to think he could lose you.

• He doesn't want to be your friend. He wants to be your bf.

• He wants to be friends. Clearly. You got ehst you wanted. Don't make a big drama out of nothing