How to get out of the FRIEND ZONE?

Think about women in general here, now just yourself. If a guy is in the dreaded "friend zone" what are some clever, creative ways he and get out.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she doesn't like you in that way, then you have to accept it and move on. It has nothing to do with you being in a zone. It just means she's not feeling it with you and there's nothing you can change about it. A girl wouldn't reject a guy because he's her friend. If she rejects ya it means she doesn't want you in that way. It's up to you then to decide if you will keep the friendship up or end it there.

What Girls Said 2

• he can't. if I only see you as a friend that means that I don't think ur personality is a good match or I don't find u attractive. there is nothing u can do to change that

• there's no real way to get put the friend zone other then tp accept it, be patient, and try again.

What Guys Said 2

• Move on, start dating 0ther women.

• Far as I can tell, the number of ways to escape are a proximately 0.