Ladies, what should I do?

I befriended a hot blonde chick. Always thought she was way, way out of my league... know she has guys approaching her all of the time. She really likes being around me. I'm a bit chicken shit to ask her out because she is soooo attractive. I'm intimidated. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it! My guy is an average joe, he said he thinks I'm out of his league and I don't see it at all. I think he's out of mine actually lol. I find him very handsome and sexy. Never assume anything.. Ask her out.. Her actions warrant interest to explore more..

What Girls Said 4

• Intimidated!!! That is the thing with men why be intimidated she is only human after all and people don't always go for looks i know I would rather have someone who loves me than attractive

• Ask her out, you said she 'really likes being around me' <--- that should be enough of an incentive.

• Will try to get courage up...

• If you befriended her, be careful when trying to escape friendzone.. You are in a friendzone for a reason and you can make it all awkward

• So... all hope is lost?

• No, I think you should judge by the situation? Like does she flirt? Does she talk to you about other guys? i personally always talk to my friend guys about guys to kind of make it clear that we arr just friends. If I am hoping for my friend to become more than a friend I'd always make sure I don't mention guys in front of him.

• Uh you should ask her to lunch or something

What Guys Said 3

• Well you are in the best position compared to the other guys.
    Just play it cool and try and let something build between you both naturally.
    You never know she might as you out ;)

• Stick your toe in the water. Give her a compliment and try to flirt a little.

• What's a league?
    You won't know until you ask her my man