Unattractive guys are the only ones to ask me out? Does that mean I'm ugly?

So I've recently realized that it is almost always unattractive guys who ask me out, hit on me, crush on me etc, and I'm wondering what this means! I don't automatically rule these men out and I take personality into account, and I have gone out with a couple of them. But does the fact that only unattractive guys seem to hit on me mean I'm unattractive? I'm petite and people (strangers too) will always tell me I'm cute or pretty. Everyone says I have a very sweet, bubbly, sometimes overly nice personality, and I try to be friendly to everyone, so maybe that's something? There have been a few decent to attractive men who have liked me over the years, but they have been a notable minority. Why don't these men seem to approach me?

Most Helpful Guy

• well it would be the same for me but i guess, if you want to get with people you find attractive you have to start asking them out.

i think it just means that the guys who asked you out were not your type. it doesn´t necessarily mean that you´re ugly.

it´s hard to compare how overall attractive a girl compared to a guy is.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd be able to comment on your looks better if you had your picture up, but I'll assume you're pretty. Ergo, no that's not the reason.

:)

• I have the same problem with girls the only ones who give me the time of day are ones I'm not intristed in. If I'm into them they want NOTHING to do with me.

• Maybe you have more confidence with the guys that you think are unattractive.

• The bigger question in my mind is why don't you approach them?

What Girls Said 1

• No. It means the attractive ones are already ysken