What do you do when you find out your S/O has a tinder?

So the other day I was with my friends with benefits . We established that we werent going to see other people, and he doesn't even text other girls to hang out with them and such. The whole entire day we were downstairs cuddling on the couch with his friends and roommates watching movies. When we went upstairs for bed, I just peeked over and looked at his phone screen while he was shuffling through his apps. We usually look through each others phones and such, so it was nothing out of the usual. But then I saw the tinder app... I don't really know what to think about this. Is he getting bored with me? Should I ask him about it? I know we aren't technically together, but we spend so much time together that it makes me very uncomfortable that he has one... What should I do about this situation?

Okay just to avoid the whole friends with benefits isn't the same thing as signficant other speech: we basically are in a relationship. He tells all his friends and family that we're together, we just haven't had the conversation about the whole title thing. It's just kind of understood that we are each other's person

Most Helpful Guy

• all you saw was the app. maybe he doesn't even have an account anymore or if he does have one maybe he's just saving it for the future just incase. who knows. don't jump to conclusions though just because you saw the Tinder app on his phone.

What Guys Said 3

• Since when has a friends with benefits been known as a significant other? Already I can see the lines of casual sex, feelings and wanting a relationship have been mixed together and the recipe is a disaster awaiting to happen but I shall keep reading (this is getting interesting).

It is a difficult situation here because on one hand you have both stated that you are not going to see other people and on the other hand the guy is single and so there is nothing to prevent him using apps like Tinder.

The only thing you can do is sit him and ask him why he has Tinder on his phone when he has agreed not to see other people but be prepared for the "I am single and I can do whatever I want" line.

• Well If you aren't his girlfriend and it makes you uncomfy then maybe you should actually become his girlfriend.
    If no then deal with him looking else where as well im afraid.

• if my s/o was on tinder, I would be piiiiisssssseeeeedddd

What Girls Said 1

• S/O is like significant other. Friends with benefits is hardly significant. But yea, i know you agreed but unless he's your actual boyfriend it's kinda non committal and doesn't really have any loyalties.

• we basically are in a relationship. He tells all his friends and family that we're together, we just haven't had the conversation about the whole title thing