Do you think his friend saw our tape?

Long story short my ex friends with benefits recorded us having sex without my permission and he stopped talking to me shortly after. My friends with benefits has a VERY big mouth, he tells everyone everything. One of his bestfriends saw me at a party yesterday and he was hella looking at me the whole time. Even my friend noticed. I doubt it was because he thought I was attractive. Is it likely he saw the tape?

He has only seen me once and that was almost 2 years ago so that definitely says something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course he knows about the tape. This is why friends with benefits is a bad idea. How did you not know you were being taped? I find it a little odd.

What Guys Said 2

• It is likely, yes

• its possible or he likes u.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes he did

• Yes more than likely. Honestly did you think it was a good idea at the time. A fuck buddy is not a boyfriend why would you even do it.

• Did you read my question? I said he recorded it without my permission. I did not even know he did it. If someone wants to record you it's obvious they want to show someone else.

• Then how did you find out about the tape? Did someone tell you?