Will older guys date younger girls?

I'm 15 and im really mature for my age. I always tell myself that im gonna find an older guy to get into a relationship with because they're mature. My limit is only up to 3 years older tho. I was just wondering if guys would date a younger girl if she was his type and mature.

Most Helpful Guy

• We've heard it 1000 times with the "I'm more mature than my age" and it's the same thing over and over again.

The reality is that your age range is in a spot where things are really tricky. A 15 year old dating an 18 year old is way different compared to a 25 year old dating a 28 year old.

The younger couple is a couple where both people are at different crossroads which make things seldom work and/or interferes with their education, future employment, and so on. People in their younger 20's struggle too with colleges where couples get heavily involved and suddenly, pursuing a heavier degree causes problems where 1 would need to transfer to a different state to keep going and such so many people choose to stay focused on school and such and keep relationships away until they're grown up.

So you can be as "mature" as you want, but it won't stop the future complications you may get into down the line. Just do not make the mistake of going to a college strictly because someone you may be involved with is going there. It's a huge recipe for disaster and I've witnessed multiple couples make that mistake and they're still in debt with the schools paying for their mistakes.

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly love knows no age or race or gender... The law however does I would date a girl who was younger than me but the law (even if my intentions were pure and wholesome) would see me as an older guy trying to take advantage of a younger girl... so basically yes a older guy would date a younger girl... but it wouldn't be socially acceptable in our current society... And the law would deem said guy as a morally unjust person trying to get a cheep lay (even if the love between them was wholesome and in all ways shapes and forms true and pure) our society often takes something wonderful like love between two people and demonizes it because there are a lot of monsters out there... my honest advice stick to guys your age maybe a year older (at least until your out of high school)

• Sure, they would. I think the assumption that guys are more mature because they're older than you is going to get you in trouble until you're 25 or so, though.

• Because an 18 year old might be physically mature, but he is certainly not very much more mentally mature than a 15 year old.

• I just turned 19 but this is also my 5th semester in college, but I think it would be ok to a certain extent. Plus, your maturity would matter when it comes to certain situations.

• i'm currnetly in love with a girl 1 year younger than me, i don't see any harm in dating younger girls as long as they aren't too young.

P. S i have a brother who is about to turn 18 and is dating a girl who is 13.

• Lmao Yea ur brother doin a little too much

• yeah... he thinks he can do what he wants when he wants and he's also kind of a jerk

• Of course I think most guys prefer younger girls.

What Girls Said 1

• My crush actually asked if I'd consider dating someone his age.(He's 35, I'm 26) Its a bit awkward, but I do like him, which is what really matters. So sure, why not? But careful how old. If your 15 and he's 18+ then legal matters come into play.