Why do people feel the need to be mean to me?

I'm Asian. Most of my exes and bf happens to be white guys. I heard white girls tell me to stop throwing myself at their men (which I'm not). Asian and black girls tell me to stop worship white men as if they're God etc (which I don't). Love is blind I honestly see no color. I love them for who they are not the color of their skin. Why do some people feel the need to be mean to me for who I happen to fall in love with? What should I do now?

What Guys Said 1

• This shit annoys the crap out of me.. Nobody belongs or has dibs on anyone for being from a similar racial or ethnic background. To do so is completely idiotic. I really don't understand the sheer ignorance that fuels that type of behavior. Date whoever the hell you want and to hell with the jealous haters. Odds are that's the reason those men don't choose them anyway.. People can usually smell a jealous insecure asshole a mile away.

Ignore them they aren't worth it.

• Thank you. That makes sense :)

What Girls Said 1

• You need to surround yourself with better people