Should I ask my girlfriend this question?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 6 months now and its going good. This is her last semester at college and I have another 2 left but should I ask her were she sees our relationship going? I know she doesn't want to get married right away out of college and what not. Is this an okay question to ask her?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a very valid question and its a conversation you guys should have

What Girls Said 2

• Where do you want this relationship to go to that is really important I think you shouldn't talk to her just yet however as time passes you should slightly ask her what she thinks about marriage also if you open the conversation about marriage it may ruin the relationship (girls don't like guys that are to into marriage)

• Yeah ask her carefully though. Just ask her what she thinks of it, and tell her you just really look forward to spending time in the future with her!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a girl, but I would think after 6 months if you guys haven't talked about where you want the relationship to go you should.