Guys: Do you ever get embarrassed that you like a girl?

Do you ever get embarrassed that you like a girl? Either because she isn't as hot as some of your ex girlfriends or isn't really your" type" or maybe your friends wouldn't think she was cute. Would you feel embarrassed? Would you act on your feelings even if she wasn't exactly what you were looking for on the outside?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• NOOOooooope.
    media0.giphy.com/media/sRmCHLizC6dkA/200_s.gif

Things to be embarrassed about.

Being addicted to crack cocaine.
    Being a professional masturbator.
    Pronouncing "fuck" as "feck"
    Liking One Direction and Justin Bieber.

Things not to be embarrassed about.
    Liking someone.

3|0
    0|0
    • LOOOL I swear I keep seeing you & @ihavtofart commenting on the same threads. Are you guys stalking each other or something? Your DPs make it funnier, you two look like brothers spreading the bromance one question at a time.

Also.
      Preach.

• Show All
    • Um, well, if you guys want to, no judgements here! Full STEAAAAM ahead! *grabs popcorn*

• Yaaaaaah!
      MHOs

What Guys Said 6

• No... not really. Its nothing to be ashamed of. I'll say it right now. I like Karmen. There, see I'm not embarrassed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I might not get embarrassed per se, but I wouldn't allow myself to become attracted to someone who wasn't my type or who I felt I would be looked down upon for being with. All part of guarding my heart, making sure I don't put myself in a bad situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I like what I like why would I be embarressed about it

2|0
    0|0
  • I like who I like pretty much. It does get kind of annoying that everybody tells me I'm crazy for liking the girl I'm into right now because apparently she's, "that girl." Dafuq does that even mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG, totally! Liking a girl, like, who does that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I didn't wanna be seen with my first gf at school coz she wasn't considered hot. I kept her at arms length for a while until I developed feelings for her and said "fuck it" and brought her into my group of friends, I decided they could kiss my ass. lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a girl but I get embarrassed when I have a crush on ANYONE. Even the concept of being in love embarrasses me because it puts me in a vulnerable position.

0|0
    0|0