Why do me and my fiancee fight so much?

Why do me and my fiancee fight over so much I play video games a lot but I take care of the bills and take care and stepped up to be a dad to a wonderful little boy who isn't mine legally. I know my fiancee is smart, beautiful, amazing, a great mother, but she's has her faults and I have mine she insecure and I'm a duche at times but i do I love her with all my being how to I come to a compromise with someone who won't trust me I'm lost between a rock and a hardshell can someone help me out with what I should do

Most Helpful Guy

• The first step to all fights is to not get overly emotional. Don't attack her personally. Sit down with her in a calm manner and ask her why she's mad? If she escalates the situation by shouting, calmly ask her to not shout otherwise, you're going to walk away.

What Girls Said 2

• Look, in a normal and healthy relationship, you fight a lot. If you didn't argue then that would be highly unusual and strange. As for what causes these fights, try to find out what is causing them so that you guys can talk about it, and when I mean talking, I mean talking, NOT fighting. It may be the video games, but I don't know enough about the situation to know for sure. Best of Luck!

• You're not ready to be married. Advice, go to couples therapy.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe it'd help to get a sitter for the night and take her out to dinner to make peace. Then you can both rationally talk about things to prevent future fighting