Is it weird to date a friends younger sister?

She's 18 I'm feel kinda weird about that since I'm about to turn 23. i look young but is that enough. I don't want vto come off as weird for asking her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its fine maybe warn any friend so he's cool and not shocked. Also it depends on the girl Im fine with someone a bit older. If you like her give it a shot good luck just recognize she's younger and may have different ideas... aka maturity level :)

• The friend is a female as well.

• cool sorry ^.^ my bad I am a bit of a space cadet.

• actually that might make it better ask her to scope it out and be your wing lady if she is cool with it, if she's your friend she will know your cool and probably support it if your a good match.

What Girls Said 5

• That's not weird, but you should probably ask your friend if that's okay with him.

• My friend is a she.

• Oh hmm, that's a little trickier well, good luck. I'd make sure the sister doesn't like you first, then don't ask her, just do it.

• Okay thanks

• Nope because I would date my younger friends older brother lol.

• Ew that is just gross

• Really I look and act younger though. I knew it was weird. :(

• Do you even know the bro code?
    Well being honest my friends brother completely hit on me and tried to date me and so did my bfs brother but never NEVER date your friends sister its like dating your little sister

• Really but she's super cool and we have similar interests. :(

• Yea really it's best to stay friends with her just saying

• Okay thanks ill keep that in mind.

• Yes. Bro code, never date your bros sister

What Guys Said 1

• I couldn't do it.