What do you think about this?

Me and my boyfriend have always been 50/50 with each other when it comes to contact. I don't have a problem texting him or calling him first.

But then my friend was telling me about this new guy she likes but she said she won't start the conversation first because she thinks it's a man's role.

So what do you guys think about that? Do you think it's up to man? or do you like it when a girl is trying as much as you?

What Guys Said 1

• It may be a Man's role, but I think it's very disturbing when someone actually says it. It makes me think of that person as a bitch in mere seconds...

What Girls Said 1

• I once tried this with a guy (not texting him until he texted me first) and after a week he still hadn't texted me even though up until that point we had talked every day. I don't think that it is a guys role. I ended up texting him and he said that he was starting to wonder why I wasn't texting him. If that is what works for her, that is totally fine, but most guys won't know your interested unless you text them first. Just make sure to not come off as desperate or too bold. ;)