What wouldn't make you date someone?

i mean beside you saying you would date them if they acted like a bitch (if a girl) or a bastard (if a boy).

what other things would want you to date a person because of something about them physically or personally?

i mean there's no judging like if you say no if they are fat, bad breath, shy,, weird taste in music or something.

im just looking for different observation on what things people get put off by

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Immature and self centered people are definitely not people I'd want to date.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If they acted like someone they weren't just for the attention of others and didn't have their own damn personality. This recently just happened with a guy I liked and this made him fall from an 8 to about a 4.5. Yes boys, personality does matter when it comes to females.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really picky. Good personality is very important, but on a more superficial note I wouldn't want to date someone who smokes (gives me a headache), is obese (signifies our lifestyles are incompatible), and has a big beard (I don't like kissing hairy faces!).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If they smoked or already had kids the only two things why I wouldn't go out with someone

0|0
    0|0
    • i get the fact of not dating the fact that you dont want to date someone that has kids. plus the smoking thing too i understand

• I can't date pretentious people, I just can't stand that shit.

0|0
    0|0