If the girl was attractive, what is the smallest cup size you would accept?

Like, what is the smallest that is still acceptable. That you would still date.

• Flat chest
  • AA cup
  • A cup
  • B cup
  • See answers

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• If I love a girl, I don't care at all about her breast size.

• Believe it or not, breast size doesn't matter much to most men. It's really just a bonus. For me personally though it's totally irrelevant. I'm more concerned with the shape rather than the size but it takes a lot for a breast to be unattractive regardless of the way it looks.

• if she was attractive i'd not care about boobs size of course

• Back when a friend of mine was still at his high school he told me there was a girl who everyone used to call 'fish tits' due to how flat her boobs were.

It are the sad losers out there that allow these sorts of people to keep proliferating because they keep procreating with them.

No wonder that we have undesirables, it is because people keep mating with them (!) (before people flip-out at my comment, I would like them to know that yes that was a pro- euthanasia funniless joke).

• Aye as long as she has a cute face/good hygiene the rest wouldn't matter

• Of course I prefer some curves up top, but I can live with her being flat chested, it's hardly even a big deal at all.

• Breast size matters to men mainly in terms of one night stands. For long term relationships and marriage it really doesn't matter much.

• B size.

Let's get real, everything else are mosquito bites.

• C? Haha, maybe large b's. I don't know. Cup size is deceiving.

• if i really like the girl.. cup size wouldn't matter but nothing worse then a boney ass :$

• Boob size is not important for me.

I am fine with flat through jumbo as long as they are natural.

• I like smaller boobs anyway.

• if she has that squatting boddy, she can be a B

• The flattest chest wouldn't bother me at all. I care more about their body as a whole rather that just focusing on her boobs

What Girls Said 3

• I think most people lie to themselves. The results of this poll do not represent how people would truly act in a realistic scenario.

• I'm bisexual and currently have a boyfriend but if I find a girl attractive I don't give a fuck about the size of their breasts.
    I've had 6 girlfriends.. 3 of them was C+ and 3 of them was between A-B cup, who cares about the size?
    You must be pretty shallow minded to even consider not getting with a girl because of her breasts.
    I wouldn't dump my boyfriend if he had a small penis because I'm not SHALLOW!