Is it better to jerk off before you talk or hang out with a girl, or go in with a full load?

Whether you're on a first date, or just hanging out with a girl that you like - is it better to jerk off beforehand? Or go in with a full load even though you might get horny?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Being on the other end of the date, I think if the guy is going to get horny, it won't necessarily matter whether you blew a load prior or not. Obviously i'm no expert on the opposite sex, and what goes on internally, but I have a feeling after a certain age you're able to gain some what of control, its not like you're going to burst in your jeans, if she slightly touched outside of your jeans.

• I'm not sure how men's horniness feels but personally if I knew I was going to be in a situation where I would have unwanted horniness I would relieve myself before if possible :) even still, that may not help but it's better than nothing haha.

What Guys Said 1

• Save it up and and aim it at her tonsils