I'm so lonely, I need a boyfriend?

How do you even find your mate? Guys usually don't hit on me. And Im pretty shy myself.
But I want love and cuddles :3
How to get a mate?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• put yourself in more social situations and step out of you shyness box

• I was going to be an asshole and dis you for being too thirsty but let me give some small wisdom instead... Trying to get into a relationship right off the bat is a terrible strategy to alleviate loneliness... Try making friends first, preferably of your own gender at first...

• Find someone you like. Talk to him.

• Try talking to new people. Things could work out. If you wanna talk to someone I'm here for you.

• Just wait be patient love will come to you😊

• Just ask me to be your boyfriend

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really believe that looking for love really works. If you put too much pressure on yourself trying to find someone it won't work. Give it space and time. Don't be too focussed on it and certainly don't make it your first priority. Love will come even though sometimes it needs more time. Be yourself, go out and have fun. And who knows maybe love will come to you when you least expect it!

• go out and talk to people. :D

• You need to go out there and experiment what you want vs what you need. Get rid of the shyness. Be a little shy. Don't be so shy that it actually limits your options.