Would you date me?

So a year ago i was a damn slut, yes i didn't have any sex with guys I'm still a virgin but i was acting like a bitch, some guys including my crush (i was really inlove) were talking about p*rn so i joined in and they were shocked because i knew a lot, we were talking about that topic almost everyday since then and yeah i used disgusting words, we send each other p*rn videos which we liked and well my crush thought that I'd do anything for him and since I act bitchy he'll treat me bitchy, i didn't. He was so kind to me and told me that he really liked me i didn't realise anything and at our classtrip he burst the bubble, we were in his room a lot of guys surrounding us he first begged me to undress but i refused then he got mad and touched me anywhere, i ran away crying and that was when hell begun he ruined my reputation at our school and told everyone i did it with him and a few other guys, it was taking me at least 6 months to convince them that i didn't do anything! I'm at another school know and i changed myself a while back I'm acting like a girl should and keeo away from guys and i realised that it wasn't my intention to talk to guys that disgustingly i just wanted my crush to notice me, I'm over him now and yeah if you'd know about my past would you consider to date me? I've changed and regret it

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya I would date you. Everyone has baggage but I would date you based of the person I was attracted to and wanted to get to know. But don't feel bad ha I know a lot more slutty people than you. I have smoked weed, done peyote, cocaine, and ketamine but I don't anymore and I always worry how I will be judged if I tell people. My current gf knows though and doesn't care, she used to snap chat nudes to guys and has made out with a girl and watched lesbian p*rn but doesn't anymore and I love her even though she didn't think I would. Point is don't worry about it too much, it isn't you anymore. There will always be someone for ya :)

• Thanks! and that's so cute, wish you the best of luck!

• Thanks :))) good luck to you too!

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 4

• not going to date you. since you are under 18... but i would say you are very dateable. you are adn were not a slut. frankly you were just being yourself. those guys took advantage of what they perceived to be your sexual promiscuity and then as teen guys are want to do made up stories... I'm sorry about that, no one should be bullied that way

you are a good person, with the best of intentions. you may be sexual but that watching porn, enjoying porn does not make you a slut or a bad person at all.

you are very date-able

• Of course I would! Part of being open to dating and a relationship is giving that someone some trust to begin with. :) I would believe you!

• Yes I would. We all make mistakes and the main thing is we learn from it

• If you truly changed yes i would

• That's a relief, thanks!

What Girls Said 1