I am 21, yet have never been in a relationship before?

I feel like there may be something wrong with me. On the days that I am feeling good about myself, I do not think about these things. But on those days when I feel more shitty, I will start pondering about these kind stuff.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly? No.

If you're in a relationship by choice well there you go, but if you want a relationship and unsuccessfully haven't been in one yet, don't give up hope..

• I want one, but I'm having a hard time getting into one. Like I'm confident enough to talk to girls, but I do not go any further than just getting to know them. I usually get good reactions from girls as well, though.

• Thank you (:

• Your very welcome

What Girls Said 2

• There's nothing wrong with that. If you're that concerned then go on a date

• You've never been on a date before or never been in a relationship before?

• I've been on only one date. It was a double date with my cousin. I was very shy at that time, so I didn't talk much. That was like 6 or 7 years ago.

• Maybe social anxiety? If you're shy you can work on becoming more outgoing. I don't think at 21 you should be so worried yet, you're still young and everybody moves at their own pace. There's lots of courses out there that help shy guys build confidence if you want to look into that. Or look into speed dating, it's quick no real pressure, everybody is there to possibly meet someone.

• It definitely is social anxiety. I have slowly broken out of it, so i can talk to girls fine. The hard part is asking them out in general and actually going on dates because i have not done that before. I talk with girls and get to know them, but i never take things any further regardless if the girl (s) seem interested.

What Guys Said 2

• i'm 23 and never been in a relationship before

just to make you feel better

• Don't worry bro, im in the same boat. Juz waiting for ma LUVLY wonderfully Angel that God sent down from heaven to earth @thechica to save meh from despair 😇
    The time will come! Take it slow - Taeyang 😂😂

• Take it slow with Taeyang ;) oh my I love Taeyang <3!!!

• Ohhhhhh...

Buenas noches

• @thechica LUV Ya too baby 💏