Would you date a person who was not punctual?

The person is always late but only by about five minutes at the most really.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I'd just change the meeting time by five minutes, so that they show up on time. It's easy to adjust to someone that is constantly late.

• Five minutes late? You're funny I like to call that one time. If they really are not punctual I'd just tell them the even is 30 minutes to an hour earlier than it is.

What Guys Said 3

• five minutes if it's something not important is ok. But if they can't manage to keep important deadlines then i got a problem. So 5 minutes late for the meetup before the movies is ok, but 5 minutes late for a meeting... bad idea.
    (norwegians are known for valuing punctuality highly).

• 5 minutes ain't a big deal.

Hell even an hour or two isn't a big deal. I have a lot of friends like that, usually I just predict what time they're ACTUALLY going to be there and call them, or have them give me a call, when they are closing in on the planned meeting spot.

• There's a strong link between punctuality and integrity. It wouldn't be my only reason for rejecting her, but it doesn't help her case at all.