What is he up to now? He broke my heart. Does he feel ashamed about it?

I used to like a classmate of mine and proposed him on his birthday when I brought a surprise cake and bouquet for him. However, on our last exam day, he told my friend he was not interested in me other than as a friend and so it broke my heart and I cried a lot. The next day he told me he's honored that I love him but due to someone reasons it's not possible for him to marry me. I understood and let it go but was deeply hurt. Then there was a class trip and all of us had a lot of fun. After two days he asked me for his photographs, which I emailed him right away. He argued with me that there were three more that were taken by my camera which are missing. I told him I dont have them and had they been taken from my camera I could have given him. He became very harsh and said ok keep them with you and if I won't get my photos then we will never remain friends again. I said to him why would I do that especially with him and that he was accusing me for no reason. I called him twice to explain that I don't have those photos but he didn't attend. Afterwards feeling hurt but broken I didn't call him or spoke with him... The very next day I received his text. He wanted to call me and apologise saying that he was wrong and shouldn't have doubted a person like me. He hurt me by accusing me and he's sorry about it. He said to me even if he apologises for like billion times over his act, it's cannot equal to the hurt he caused me by accusing. Now what is he upto?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it certainly sounds like he's not interested in being your partner. If I were you, I would try to not hang around him toooo much - it easy for a guy (or a girl) to enjoy the attention of someone who's interested in him without wanting to actually be with that person... and that wouldn't be healthy for you.

As to what he's up to, maybe he had a bad day and is apologising. Let it go?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know what he is up to now.

What Girls Said 1

• Forgive him but you have to move on with your life without him in it. Everyone deserves to be happy, if all he does is just to make you sad then you'll have to forget about him. I want to to have fun, party, make new friends, visit places, let him see that you can be happy without him. Of course you'll find someone thats far better than him.