A boyfriend that doesn't leave you after you have sex is called?

He says he loves me. But I've been told all my life, even now by my mother that a man only wants to get in your pants and once he does, he will leave. After making love with my boyfriend, he hasn't left. Does that make me a bad person for having had that mindset? does that mean he truly wants to be with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, it seems normal to me... If he's still with you, he's clearly interested in you (at least somewhat, and quite possibly more)

As for being a bad person? No. It means you've had years of being trained to think one way. I'm pretty sure there are lots of guys out there who don't leave a girl as soon as they sleep with her, so I'm not so impressed with that mindset :p Especially given that it's causing you mental frustrations right now when it sounds like your relationship is going fine.

Don't worry too much about it - easy to say, hard to do. But the idea that a woman who has sex with you is not marriagable is out of date. If the guy is interested in you, try to believe him!

Good luck, and you are playing safe in bed, right?

What Guys Said 6

• There are some guys out there who will do whatever they have to to have sex. Even pretending to be a boyfriend.

Your boyfriend is obviously not one of those guys.

• A guy doesn't just want to get into your pants the one time. He wants to get into them again and again because that's a big part of how he builds a bond with you.

• How does see form a bond? I feel like that's all he wants now, but he assures me he wants to do other things with me too outside the bedroom.

• *sex

• Guys are physical and visual! You're sharing something extremely intimate with him, you're validating that he is attractive and desirable because you want to do that with him.

Haven't you ever heard: Men need sex to feel loved, women need to feel loved to have sex?

• Doesn't make you bad players do do that or guys who are unsure if he wants to continue a relationship with her leave after sex.

• A normal dude?

• Is called a boyfriend

• Maintenance, if you wanna keep tapping that assss then you ain't gonna leave, you'll act like a good guy until you get bored and find someone else.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like your mom has filled your head with bad opinions. Maybe she's gone out with some bad guys in the past and made some poor choices about sleeping with them but there are many guys who are looking for more than just sex and it sounds like your boyfriend is one of them. He truly cares about you and don't hold what your mom's said against him.

• He's a real boyfriend then. The dudes who sleep with you and then never talk to you again are just players.