Rules are rules?

Me and this guy said we were having a casual thing we are both not clingy or romantic we write everyday and see us twice in the month! He's the only guy I'm see in and now I learned I'm the only girl he's seeing! But today I found out he wants more, like dating and I would also want more... But making more time to see him would be difficult since I work at day and he night! I didn't tell him no but also not yes. Any advice I would love to date him but if it doesn't work out I also couldn't live with losing him... we both weren't planing on getting attached to each other

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you like him enough the risk of losing him will be worth taking. You never know, the whole situation may surprise you.

• ja i just haven't dated in so long... And it will kill me if I don't know what could happen with us! Thanks

What Guys Said 5

• That is the problem of only having one person that you are "casual" with. Rule of thumb when dating casually is to actually have more than one person you are dating. But, now you are in this spot and well, you said yourself you want more. Go for it. The possibility of losing him is just a risk you have to take, have some courage for god's sake. And don't say stupid things like "I couldn't live with losing him," yes... yes you could.

• of course I could literally continue living that's just a form of speech... But the part about courage I guess u can do that thank you!

• sorry I meant I guess I could do that not you sorry 😂

• You are welcome :) Just remember, as I tell everyone here, the basis of any relationship is honesty and communication. Start with those two things and build up, that is how you grow a healthy relationship.

• He won.'t abandon you if he REALLY likes you!

• It is going to be hard but I believe you can make it worth it all boils down to how much you both want to make it work.

Impossible is nothing as the witty marketing folk at Adidas would have you believe.

• Tell him about it, I think that he'll understand. Also, can't you see each other every weekend?

• he is also working weekends sometimes and our commute is very far and he does boxing 3 times a week and the rest he is training, if we are dating and things stay like they are would be excellent... I will tell him thanks

• Well, if you want things to work, I'm sure you'll try to find time.

• Whatever, have your dates in weekends.

What Girls Said 0